Eric R. Schulz (ers35)
Software developer with experience in embedded firmware, networked applications, cross
platform applications, and web development. Confident in taking a project from concept to
supporting it in production. Takes pride in building maintainable systems out of small,
understandable components. Consistent record of delivering functional solutions on
schedule that meet project requirements.
Software Developer (EggZack) - October 2016 to February 2017
Software Developer (Pivitec, LLC) - August 2012 to April 2016
- Triaged and fixed bugs in a sparsely documented legacy code base.
- Built a dashboard to track website visitors' actions using the Google Analytics API
and data from Google AdWords.
- Automated the creation and restoration of off-site backups for production servers.
- Setup Git for painless deployment from a test environment to production.
- Wrote documentation for new developments and filled in gaps in existing materials.
- Developed the firmware for networked audio products using
XMOS multi-core processors and shipped them to
- Designed and implemented software that processes one million Ethernet AVB frames
per second in 190 KB of memory on a 500 MHz CPU with an end to end latency of under
- Developed a cross platform networked control application using
Qt for iOS, Mac OS X, Windows, and Android and
shipped it to production on the four platforms.
- Delivered prompt customer support and provided solutions to meet deadlines.
- Wrote a Wireshark network protocol dissector to amplify programmer productivity and
reduce the time spent diagnosing and debugging errors.
||Build a standalone executable from a Lua program.
||HTTP/1.1 application server supporting 13 programming languages.
||Preemptive multitasking of Lua coroutines on x86.
Ask me about